At TGH we are dedicated to providing the very best for all students in our care; we offer a supportive, purposeful and stimulating learning environment where high academic standards are achieved. The dedication of our management, teaching and co curricular staff has proved consistently that they are prepared to work
exceptionally hard to help students achieve their best. For us, the wellbeing and progress of students are paramount.
Our students are:
• “articulate, confident, happy and enthusiastic learners”
• “self-confident without arrogance and sensitive to each other’s needs”
• “very well prepared to play a constructive part in society and become
well-informed and thinking adults”
Furthermore, our students value –
• “a strong sense of justice and fairness”
• “the qualities of honesty, trustworthiness and integrity in relationships”
• “truth, justice, compassion and forgiveness and consider that academic achievement is not the only measure of a successful life”
More generally, in the school –
• “Results in IGCSE and A-level examinations will be our prime focus in Cambridge Campus particularly”
• “Relationships in school are happy, relaxed and courteous”
• “…the school is compassionate and caring towards any vulnerable pupils”
• “Islamic teachings that make us good Muslims & good human beings are taught and practised religiously”
And above all –
• “The school is successful in living up to its aim of teaching through encouragement and smiles and not criticism”
Naturally no organization is perfect. We are putting consistent efforts to keep up with the advancements in the field of education and bring in modern teaching techniques and methodologies. We are more focused towards Cambridge System and have revised our curriculum from the grass root level to meet the needs of Cambridge system.
Finally, I would share my gratitude to the parents for entrusting their precious children in our care and assisting us in achieving our goals. I would also like to express my appreciation and thanks to the whole staff who contribute to the learning environment of this school and make it into a family not just an institution.
The Guidance House was established in May 1997 as a Nursery and Infant School for the children of age 2 -7 years, with 7 students on its role having three staff members. The community was not much familiar with the concept of play group and Montessori system
Students participated for the first time in IKMC. Our student, Sumaiya Aziz,Secured 6th position in Azad Kashmir & 45th Position all over the world.
School holds a membership with KFC & arranges many events with them. Students also participate in national competitions like card making etc with KFC.
Students of TGH participated in Dawn Spelling Bee Competition 2008 and will participate in future also.s
Linkup programme with schools in Britain was initiated with the help of British Council in Dec 06. Students of our school & schools in Britain share different activities & work on joint Projects through emails.
Students of TGH participated in painting and poster making competition organized by Colgate.
Parents, Teachers & Students together make The Guidance House Family. Let's Join Hands to make our Children excellent human beings"